Payment Processing Solutions
The idea with payment processing companies is to deliver you with human-tech across all of the services, solutions and support for all of your companies financial needs. Their systems are set in place to help you overcome those everyday challenges. Whether a long-time small family business, new start-up, accomplished enterprise and all that fall in between – they provide that trustful shoulder to lean on to help you build up a solid business.
What do they do?
Companies provide a variety of appealing technology solutions for small businesses looking to expand. These financial technology solutions have goals of assisting with making money, moving money, managing employees and engaging with customers.
Worried about their technology not working within the existing systems of your company? Not a problem, their representatives and team members work directly with you – the entrepreneur to integrate your technologies together for a cohesive and effective well-oiled machine.
“We have a really robust business technology solution, so we can go to any client and help them out. That’s the work that we’re doing. We’re entrepreneurs serving entrepreneurs, we go out and help people out,” explained by Kahlil Cunningham, Senior Product Advisor at Heartland in episode seventeen of the …And Insurance Podcast.
How do they do this?
Since every business is different in so many ways, payment processing organizations tend to tailor their services to your specific wants, needs and goals as a business. How do they do this is by fostering, maintaining and furthering their relationship between themselves and their business partner.
“Our responsibility is to you, our partners and directly to that entrepreneur business person – that we work directly with.” – Kahlil Cunningham
Sales Solutions for Every Business.
Having the ability to adapt and help a vast variety of different businesses is important. Whether a business professional, entertainment type business or grocery store – your representative will have strategies to help you in your sales solutions.
- Restaurant: take your hospitality to a new level – further improve your operations and take in more revenue with using tools like QR code ordering and curbside pick up.
- Retail store: improve the shopping experience for your customers and alleviate the stress of an old POS system for your employees with a modern, up to date POS system. Added bonus: in-store payment and payroll results for all kinds of different retailers.
- Grocery: implementing user-friendly technology to ensure not only consistently stocked shelves but also a constant flow at the check-out counters.
- Liquor: with using in-store platforms constructed to make purchases easier – creating potential for more profit.
- Pharmacy: say goodbye to technology pains by implementing systems built specifically for the unique requirements of a pharmacy.
- Laundry: by using payment methods: laundry cards, EMV, apple pay and a variety of different mobile payments – you can shrink the costs while increasing customer’s enjoyment at your establishment – in the end, maximizing your profit.
- Entertainment: with making ticketing, online credit and debit payments faster and secure for maximum capacity in venues or theaters and more merchandise sales.
- Home services: with minimal paperwork, grow your client intake. Reduce the time it takes for money to get into your bank account by simplifying invoices and billing.
- Service professionals: take more time expanding your business and less time operating it – leave manual processes behind to make more room for all of your important clients.
- Bar: the last thing a bartender wants to experience during a busy night is the POS system overloading, with a customizable nightlife POS system the program will keep up with the number of drinks being poured.
- Convenience Store: EMV compliance could be a great card to have in your pocket for a reduction in card fraud while your customers are grabbing their favorite movie snacks.
- Non-profit: make fundraising easier with multiple ways to take donations – online, over the phone, via ACH and also in-person.
- Municipalities: fuse together payment processing systems and solutions in order for local and state governments along with municipalities to admit online payments securely.
- Hospitalities: arrange payment solutions for travel and hotel to ensure your guests a relaxing experience with streamlining your payment processing and hospitality business operations.
Everything Under One Roof
When it comes to taking payments, simplifying your payroll, exploring point of sale and helping you drive your customer loyalty through solutions – they are a one stop shop to assist you with all aspects.
Payments+: dynamic payment processing tools to increase and develop your business and profit.
- Payment Processing
- Online Payments
- Financial Services
- Instant Deposit
- Gift and Loyalty
- Payments Manager+
- Bill Pay
- Accept Payments
- Customer Management
Payroll+: by using a cloud-based payroll software you can oversee your team and their pay for affectively.
- Payroll Processing
- HR Software
- Time and Attendance
- Recruiting Software
- Affordable Care Act
Point of Sale: it’s crucial to have a POS system that will grow alongside your business whether it’s expanding your locations or acquiring more foot traffic to translate in to an increase in your bottom line.
- Heartland Retail
- Heartland Restaurant
- Mobile POS
- Mobile Pay
- POS Integration
- Omnichannel Solutions
- In Your Store
- On Your Website
- Managing Employees
- Engaging Customers
- Small Businesses
- Midsize Companies
- Enterprise Organizations