Careers at LG Insurance
Build Your Own Dream Job with LG Insurance
Experience the freedom, flexibility and financial rewards of working with the Jersey Shore’s leading insurance agency.
Control Your Destiny
Don’t get stuck in the corporate rut. At LG Insurance, your work ethic decides your future, not some bureaucracy.
Build a Long-term Business
Create long lasting relationships that will continue to reward your efforts throughout your career.
Help Your Community
As a local NJ agent, you have the unique power to help individuals and businesses from life’s unexpected circumstances.
About LG Insurance
LG Insurance is a P&C agency located in Long Branch, NJ. With over 10 years of serving families and
business in New Jersey this agency sticks out from the crowd! We are looking for vibrant sales assistant who
can support our producers with a high volume of new business opportunities. We are a young, vibrant agency
that is growing and we have an opportunity for an individual that is motivated and detail oriented to join our
sales team. .
Desired Outcomes of this Role
1. Pipeline Management
- Manage Applications and data for all producers
- Complete Applications and submit them to carriers
- Use a personal lines rater to prepare quotes personal insurance
- Follow up with underwriters on exceptions and commercial quotes
- Process all applications within 24 hours
- Create proposals for producers
2. Compliance Management
- Check to make sure you have a full submission before the producer binds coverage
- Upload all necessary documents to Agency Management System
- Update Agency Management System in accordance with the agency standards for accurate reporting
- Follow-Up with customers for completed sales at 30 and 90 day intervals
3. Sales Department Assistant
- Follow up with producers on their pipeline
- Provide weekly reports to the owner
- Update producer’s pipelines in Agency Management System
One of the principles of LG Insurance is to raise your hand if you need help. If there is a week you are struggling to complete your outcomes please raise your hand so we can help you prioritize. Also, since you are in sales the more you work the more you earn. Plan accordingly!
Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
Honesty/Integrity: Does not cut corners unethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is easy.
Organized & Planning: Plans, organizes and schedules in a productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
Aggressiveness: Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being abrasive.
Follow-Through: Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal costs.
Intelligence: Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
Proactive: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
Flexibility/Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
Calm Under Pressure: Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can do attitude.
Work Ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
High standards: Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
Open to Criticism and Ideas: Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
Listening Skills: Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including emails.
Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
Persuasion: Able to convince others to pursue a course of action.
Spanish: This position requires both written and verbal Spanish capabilities.
● Every 90 days you will meet with your manager to review any bottlenecks, ideas you have to improve
as well as the objectives outlined in your job description.
● Each year you will receive a formal review.
Contact Us for additional information or to apply.