Would you like to save money from the unregulated credit card industry? Don’t want to switch processors? Not a problem, there is no need to!
Errors and inflated fees occur frequently and can cost merchants thousands of dollars every year. We perform a thorough analysis and add money to your bottom line. There are no upfront costs for services and are paid out of the savings achieved for you, adding more to your bottom line.
“Our job is, are you paying the least amount you can?” -Eric Cohen, CEO Merchant Advocate
What do they do?
- Specialize in depicting the landscape
- Educating the clients
- Exposing hidden fees
How do they do this?
A simple approach. The three A’s: Analyze, Adjust and Audit.
Analyze: by reviewing your statements, charge free in order to uncover hidden fees and inflated rates.
Adjust: negotiating with your current processor on your behalf to reduce your rates and eliminate those hidden fees.
Audit: Routinely monitor your statements to keep an eye out for increasing rates and additional fees.
Who is in need of Merchant Savings?
Merchant Advocate traditionally works with three different pockets of business size.
Small businesses/ Mom and Pop shops:
- $20,000 – $2,000,000 a year in credit card billing
- some systems for example the ones with the touch screens in restaurants or the ERS systems used in the medical field lock business owners into using one specific processor, meaning you’re handcuffed to them. If/ when the rates go up there’s nothing you can do right? That’s where your representative would come in – since they monitor the statements and are able to negotiate the rates back down for you.
- 2,000,000 – 200,000,000 a year in credit card billing
- companies where it is large enough but the owner is still playing a large part in the day-to-day operations.
- 200,000,000 + a year in credit card billing
- companies that maybe have franchised, have multiple locations and large corporations – it may seem as there would be a separate team to manage, regulate and handle the statements, hidden fees and the constant battle of rising rates but do not.
Having an outside advocate for your businesses financials is a service that goes unmatched. We can set you up through our relationship with The Merchant Advocate, saving you money you may not have even known was being unnecessarily spent.
Contact us today to get a jumpstart on saving your business money. Please call us at (877) 288-7169, or click the button above to sent up a meeting with our CEO, Aaron Levine to discuss how we can assist you.