A specialized industry, like wholesale and distributing, has unique needs. There are constantly products and people to be managed. Whether you’re inventorying products in a warehouse or shipping deliveries across the country, your business needs insurance that can protect you when the unexpected happens.
From property coverage to workers comp, our industry-specific coverage can help properly protect your wholesale distribution business.
Coverages for Wholesalers and Distributors
- Liability Insurance – Essential coverage for your business in case of accidents, mistakes, or injuries that may occur, including selling defective products or perishable goods that cause injury to others.
- Building and Business Property – Coverage to help pay for the cost to repair or replace your property, including inventory, office furniture or fixtures damaged by fire or other covered losses.
- Inland Marine Insurance – Helps to protect your business’s personal property if damaged while being transported.
- Business Interruption Insurance – Insurance to cover lost income and expenses resulting from property damage or loss. For example, if water damage forces you to close your business for a month, this insurance would reimburse you for salaries, taxes, rents, and net profits that would have been earned during this time.
- Workers Compensation – Workers’ compensation insurance is required by law in New Jersey. It provides financial protection for expenses related to an employee’s job-related sickness or injury.
- Commercial Auto Insurance – Cover the cars, vans, trucks and trailers used in your business. The coverage will reimburse you if your vehicles are damaged or stolen or if the driver injures a person or property.
Contact LG Insurance Agency for a complete business protection plan that is specific to your Wholesale Distribution Business. Our experienced agents are here to provide the insurance protection that fits your needs and your budget.
All content provided in this blog is for informational purposes only. Topics discussed on this blog relate to insurance products and issues in a general application, and are not an offer of insurance, a guarantee of coverage, or applicable to specific and individual circumstances. Contact LG Insurance Agency for questions and information specific to your insurance needs.